Terms and Conditions (GTC)
- In the case of inpatient rehabilitation measures, the municipality of Oberammergau charges a visitors tax of currently € 2.00 per night.
- The invoice amount is due upon receipt of the invoice and must be paid no later than seven days after receipt.
- In the event of late payment default interest in the amount of 5 percentage points above base rate per year (§ 288 BGB) as well as dunning fees in the amount of 10.00 € can be charged.
- If no cash payment is made, a valid debit card or credit card can also be used to pay electronically. A-conto payments can be made to the accounts of the house.
- The recalculation of services that are not included in the final invoice and the correction of errors reserved.
- A set-off with disputed or not legally established claims is excluded.
- Place of fulfillment is Oberammergau.
Leave of Absence
Leave of absence is incompatible with in-patient hospital treatment.
Recording and Data
- A medical history is kept for each patient and a final medical report is produced for the doctor who is going to treat it.
Medical histories, especially medical records, examination results and other records are the property of the Health Centre Oberammergau.
- Patients are not entitled to return the original documents. Deviating statutory provisions as well as the right of the patient or of him / her to inspect the records or, if necessary, to surrender copies at his / her expense, remain unaffected. The same applies to the information obligation of the attending clinician.
- The processing of the data, including its disclosure, takes place in compliance with legal regulations, in particular the provisions on data protection, medical confidentiality and social secrecy.
Stuff brought in
- Money and valuables should be kept in your room safe.
- Any items left behind become the property of the Gesundheitszentrum Oberammergau if they are not collected within 12 weeks.
- Paragraph 3 does not apply to estate objects and to money and valuables kept by the administration. The storage, publication and utilization of these items takes place in compliance with statutory provisions.
The cancellation fees are:
- 4 weeks before arrival 30% of the stay,
- 2 weeks before arrival 50% of the price of the stay
- and from 1 week before arrival 80% of the price of the stay.
Limitation of Liability
The Health Centre Oberammergau is only liable for the loss or damage of objects brought into the care of the patient or vehicles of the patient parked on the property or on a parking space provided by the Health Centre Oberammergau in the case of intent and gross negligence.
Come into Effect
These terms and conditions come into force on 01.03.2018. At the same time the previous terms and conditions lose their validity.
- Next >>